In the academic year of 2021-2022, our school;
• For preschool (3, 4, 5 age groups), 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades, students will be accepted by the psychological counseling and guidance unit (PDR Unit).
• Students will be admitted through entrance exams for 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grades.
• Detailed information about the exam dates and methods can be found on the Entrance / Scholarship Exam page.
There is an opportunity to win the TED Çorlu College academic merit scholarship in entrance exams. Students who are entitled to enroll as a result of the school entrance exam will be able to enroll in our school as a result of the PDR Unit interview.
In order to get detailed information about the registration classes and conditions, you can open the registration by clicking the Candidate Student Form link, so that an appointment can be created face-to-face or online with the deputy principal appropriate for the age of the student.
In the School Entrance/Scholarship Exam, there is an opportunity to earn TED Çorlu College academic success scholarship, which has been increased three times compared to the previous year.
Students who are entitled to enroll according to the result of the exam can enroll in our school after the meeting with the Psychological Counseling and Guidance Unit.
For detailed information about enrollment in the school, registration can be accessed by clicking on the 2022-2023 Online Pre-Registration Form link. According to the current level of the student, a face-to-face or online appointment with the principal can be made.
• Registration form (printed, given by the school)
• Photocopies of the identity cards of the student, mother and father
• 6 photos of the student
• 2 photographs of the parent (for each student)
• Document showing that the bank contract has been made.
• New dated residence permit for foreign students.